Dogs are very dear to humans. We share our heart, home with our pets. Of course, we also share our favorite food with our pet dog. Is that food good for him or not ? We can easily digest that food. Can dogs also easily digest that food ?
We have a list in which it has been told that what should and should not be eaten by a pet dog in human food.
- Almonds: No, dogs shouldn’t eat almonds. Almonds are not necessarily toxic to dogs. If it is not chew properly, it can cause stomach upset. Salted almonds are not good for dogs with heart disease.
2. Bread: Yes, dogs can eat bread. But is also won’t provide any health benefits either.
3. Cheese: Yes, dogs can eat cheese in small quantities. Eating cottage cheese in large quantities is not good for the health of dogs.
4. Chocolate: No, dogs should never eat chocolate. Chocolate contains toxic substances, even a little bit of chocolate, especially dark chocolate, cam cause diarrhea and vomiting.
5. Cashews: Yes, dogs can eat cashews. If they’re unsalted cashew and if dogs eat more without unsalted cashew then too many can lead to weight gain and other fat related conditions.
6. Cinnamon: No, dogs shouldn’t eat cinnamon. Cinnamon and its oils can irritate the inside of dog mouth, making them sick. If they inhale it in powder form, cinnamon can cause difficulty breathing, cough and choking.
7. Coconut: Yes, dogs should eat coconut. It can also help with bad breath and clearing up skin condition like hot spots and itchy skin. Coconut oil are safe for dogs too.
8. Egg: Yes, dogs can eat eggs. Eggs are a wonderful source of protein and can help an upset stomach. For dogs good health its important.
9. Corn: Yes, dogs can eat corns. Most common ingredients in most dog foods.
10. Fish: Yes, dogs can eat fish. Giving dog a nice health boost. Main two type fish especially beneficial Salmon and Sardines. Never feed your dog uncooked or undercooked fish.
11. Garlic: No, dogs shouldn’t eat garlic. Garlic can create anemia in dogs, causing side effects such as pale gums, elevated heart rate and weakness.
12. Ham: Yes, dogs can eat ham. Sharing a small piece is all right, but not should be continuous habit.
13. Milk: Milk is very essential for dogs. They keep their muscles and bones strong. Milk fulfills the deficiency of calcium. If milk is consumed daily, then their body remains healthy.